e-Stories.de Foren-Übersicht e-Stories.de
Kurzgeschichten, Gedichte und mehr!

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Odd discussions

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    e-Stories.de Foren-Übersicht -> Never ending stories [English]
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Rabenmond

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa März 09, 2013 8:15 pm    Titel: Odd discussions Antworten mit Zitat

Hey guys, I know this one got a little bit too long Smile sorry about that
I still hope someone will write an answer to this one Wink
It´s a little lonely in the english section Sad

"So, who are you?" Laure put down her pencil and folded up the essay she had been trying to write for over an hour.

"What?" He had sat there the whole day, third table to the right in the second row and she hadn´t seen his face in all that time. Somehow, she hand´t noticed him while walking into class in the morning, and he had never turned around. But as he did now, Laure noticed, that he was quite handsome.

Slim face, short black hair, his black shirt matching the gray in his eyes.

She smiled and said: "Well, you´ve been sitting there all morning, never saying a word, never introducing yourself, never even looking around or out of the window, never answering any questions, cause you weren´t asked any and still it didn´t seem to me as if you were listening.
So who are you?"

He raised an eyebrow, gazed at her and then he said: "Tommy".
He smiled. She looked back at him and said: "I guess it would be just the same to you if I called you John or Will or Patrick, right?"

He grinned. So did she.
He didn´t want to tell her his name, fine. She still decided on Tommy, because by saying that name he had told her something else.
That his voice was deep and slightly smokey with just a hint of a smile in it.

"So tell me. Why are you sitting here in an empty classroom at five p.m. in the afternoon, writing an essay with no topic for nothing you did, just like me?"

Again he grinned and shrugged.

"And why did that teacher of ours not introduce you, apparently beeing a new student. Why did he look at you and yet didn´t, never asking you a question or telling you to listen up?"

"Maybe he didn´t see me" Tommy said.

"What?"

He laughed, threw back his head and laughed at the ceiling.
Then he looked back at her.

"Then what´s with the others? I mean, they didn´t care about you either"

"Maybe they didn´t see me either, then" Tommy suggested.

"Yeah, right", she scoffed.

He put his head to one side and looked at her thoughtfully.

"You could also simply add, that you are an illusion, and I am actually not sitting here at all, but beeing in a movie so boring, I fell asleep having a dream that is even more boring"

"Would you call this boring?" he asked. "I think it´s quite interesting" and again he showed that enraging grin, that made her thoughts tumble and her heart skip, wondering why.

"What´s so interesting about this?" Laure asked.

"It´s interesting watching you catch up".

"Catching up with what, with you?"

"That and..."

"So we are sitting here, just the two of us, which doesn´t matter much, cause I´m the only person who can see you, anyway".

"Yep".

"Then why?"

"Why are we sitting here?"

"Yes, why are you here?"

"Oh, I just came by to see you. See how you were doing".

"I´m doing quite fine, thank you".

"Alright then"

"No, it´s not. You still havn´t answered my question".

"I was hoping, while we were having this little chat, you would remember, or come up with something, so I wouldn´t have to explain it all".

"Sorry to dissappoint you, it seems like you have to explain".

"First you should come up with something, and you had better do it quick, cause we´re out of time here".

"How´s that?" Laure asked.

But Tommy didn´t get to answer that one, because just at that moment the wall to their right was torn apart and four huge black somethings crashed into the classroom.

Not unlike trolls, she mused, looking at these creatures, tearing apart tables and stools, while Tommy yelled "Laure, do something!" and she as an answer took his hand, locked her gaze into his finding calm and silence in the bruise of breaking wood and plastic, taking him one step away, and kissing him, as the blue sky of a faraway world closed above them.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Majinie

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jul 21, 2015 9:48 pm    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Both of them blinked and stood in silence for a few seconds before Laure stated: "Well. I didn't actually expect this to work." She looked around as she took a step back and smoothed her shirt down in an unnecessary gesture that was meant to conceal her growing confusion.

"You didn't?", Tommy asked. "Then why did you do it?"

"It's... been the first thing coming to my mind", she admitted. "It always works in the stories like that. Sort of a cliché."

He pulled a slightly disappointed grimace. "I didn't think of you as the cliché type."

"I'm not. Usually. But it worked, didn't it? So you might as well shut up now." Laure looked around. The area wasn't significantly different from what she knew - they were standing in the middle of a wide field, soft wind carrying warmth with it, and on first sight, everything seemed perfectly normal.

As she took a closer look, however, she spotted plants that were definitely foreign, with too many blossoms and strange colours. The trees standing in a distance had leaves that seemed to shine and... did that bird just have four wings? It was gone too fast for her to tell certainly.

"We better get going, don't we", she murmured and cast an expectant look at Tommy. As he didn't say anything, she prompted: "Well?"

"What are you looking at? I've no idea where we are. No more than you", he said with a shrug. "Don't look so expectant."

"Oh, I'm sorry, but if I remember correctly, it was you who got us into this situation!", Laure snapped, but she quickly reminded herself that fighting would get her nowhere. With a sigh, she spun around a few times and then pointed into a random direction. "We go that way," she announced.

"Why?", Tommy asked, hurrying to keep up with her already fast steps.

She threw him a look over her shoulder and demanded: "Any better ideas?"

"Um... no," came the reluctant answer.

"Then stop complaining and move."
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden
Rabenmond

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Nov 04, 2015 12:20 am    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Hi Majinie Very Happy
I´m terribly sorry that I didn´t reply until now. What is it, three months later?
I actually did not expect any resumption so, after I wrote the beginning, I gave up on coming back here to look, but it´s really cool you wrote! Very Happy

"I have no idea where this is going. Actually" Hours later, Tommy still stomped through hedges, fern as high as their chests and undergrowth so thick, that they could barely see anything.

"All the better then, that I know the way" Laure replied.

"Really?" Tommy looked up hopefully.

"Ah, damn it, ouch!" and Laure hopped up and down, trying to make the pain go away, that hitting a stone with her toes had caused.
It didn´t work.

So she tried yelling: "Of course not! How am I supposed to know? It´s you who showed up so supercool in my normal day-to-day life, pretending to know everything about whatever and now it seems that you havn´t got a clue where we are or what all this is about or what we´re supposed to do!"

"You could always kiss me" Tommy suggested.

"Like that´s gonna happen again" she scoffed.

"Or we could rather rott here in this... forsaken djungle"

But to her advantage, or disadvantage, Laure didn´t get to make that decision.
Majinie

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jan 10, 2016 3:04 pm    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Oops, this time it's me who took a while! I didn't see the eMail-notification! ^^°

--

"Just because it worked once, it doesn't have to work every single time," she retorted. "By the way, that was completely-"

"Shht," Tommy suddenly said, raising a hand.

"What, now that I don't want to kiss you, I'm suddenly told to shut up? That's pretty-"

"Laure!" he hissed. "Quiet!" The urgency and trepidation in his voice kept Laure from objecting and she looked around. The eery quietness of the jungle was broken by something moving through it, breaking branches and stepping on moist leaves. "Quick, onto the tree!" Tommy ordered quietly.

"Onto the tree?" Laure repeated in a low hiss. "Why would I climb into a tree?"

"Because that's the first idea I had!" he snapped. "And if we're lucky, the things can't climb. So get up there!"

"Oh, yeah, about that, what are those?" she demanded.

"Not the time, Laure," Tommy responded and looked up at the tree. Its trunk was completely devoid of low branches, making it impossible to climb it. "Well, uh... I might not have thought this through."

"Great," she whispered, "and what now?"

"Kiss me or run," Tommy suggested.

"Okay, we run."

"Oh, come on!"
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden
Rabenmond

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jan 11, 2016 4:56 pm    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

I have absolutely no idea where this is going, so I don´t know if this is any good… Rolling Eyes

And for the second time that very peculiar day, huge black hairy terribly detailed trolls crashed out of the thicket straight towards them.
“Damn it!” Laure cried, lunging away from them, towards Tommy who caught her stumble and yet again the world, the trees, the leaves, all that green broke away, being replaced by gray and black and a desert of ashes.
The air itself tasted poisonous, while Laure looked around confusedly and Tommy blinked upwards into a blood red sun.
“Cool” he said.
“Yeah” Laure coughed sarcastically, shaking the dirt off her clothes.
“Who are those guys?” she asked.
“How should I know? They´re your creation!” Tommy exclaimed.
“What?”
CRACK! And the trolls were back behind them.
“Oh come on!” Laure cried.
“Who the hell are you?!” she yelled at them, which didn´t seem to impress them in the slightest, for they just kept barging on.
She swung a punch at one of them and dust and ashes turned to flame and water and worlds kept spinning by in differently colored skies, differently shaped grounds, winds that carried unknown scents, while the trolls kept coming at them, following them through every glimpse of universe Laure could imagine to think up.
And then it struck her, struck her as hard as she remembered she had fallen what seemed to be like eons back, hit her head, her mind split in half and she could hear.
She blinked, through blinding light, through pain, ache and soreness and sickness turned her stomach.
“Laure?” someone asked, and she finally opened her eyes.
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    e-Stories.de Foren-Übersicht -> Never ending stories [English] Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde

Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.